Door Automation: Minimise Workplace Contamination When Going Back to Work
Are you going back to work soon? With the new normal ahead of us, the safety of employees, customers and clients is a top priority. Along with social distancing, your workplace needs to reduce contact points to minimise the spread of bacteria, infection, and viruses.
This can be managed with Rotech’s SAFEPASS ClearWave and J-Wave, the advanced sensor technology for door automation.
What makes SAFEPASS the key against contamination?
Wave but don’t touch! Rotech provides the “touchless” sensor solution to secure automatic access through doors, thereby reducing contact with surfaces that may be entry points for viruses. Both ClearWave and J-Wave have motion activation sensors that incorporate the latest microwave and infrared technologies into a sleek slimline design that makes mounting a breeze.
This non-touch door activation switch is used to maintain sterile environments and features an adjustable touchless range from 5 to 40 cm. Here are some of its features that makes it a top choice for work spaces:
- Flush mounted
- Sleek design
This senosor is designed for installations where hygiene is paramount such as hospitals, operating theatres, pharmaceutical facilities, clean rooms, food processing plants and chemical industry applications.
This sensor is a non-touch door activation switch with a detection distance of up to 30 cm. Its low-profile design facilitates a tidy installation on narrow door frames or guide rails. Some of its features include:
- Jamb-style mounting
- Active infrared technology
- Tough polycarbonate
This activation sensor can detect very fast hand movements in front of the switch body. It’s designed to reduce the spread of germs and improve accessibility in hospitals, healthcare, industrial, retail and commercial settings. Because it’s illuminated by LED, you can easily locate it in dimly lit environments.
Why choose Rotech’s SafePass?
- Versatile application. The consistent and fast reaction times of SafePass makes up for a reliable sensor performance in a wide range of installation and climatic environments.
- Reduces building energy loss. Its accurately adjustable detection reduces false door activation, cutting building energy losses by as much as 15%.
- Certification. All SafePass Sensors are TUV certified to DIN18650 standards.
- Designed for easy installation. With clear instructions printed on the sensor body, installing SafePass is quick and easy.
- Simple dip switch settings. With standard connections across all products, commissioning is enabled in a matter of minutes.
- Warranty. All active infrared sensors are backed by a 5-year manufacturing warranty.
- Manufactured in Japan since 1968. SafePass is globally recognised as a market leader in the design and manufacture of sensors.
With the effects of the pandemic, workplaces are now adhering to social distancing (or physical distancing) that helps in managing the spread of viral diseases. With door automation, there will be less contact and touching of surfaces such as entry and exterior doors.
With a wide range of microwave and infrared advanced technology door activation sensors at Rotech, you can secure the safety at your workplace. Find out which one will best suit your needs by calling us today.